ADVANTAGES OF USING ITALIAN MARBLE IN MODERN ARCHITECTURE:
There is no secret in this that Italian Marble looks classier than other types of Marble and natural stone. This makes it the ultimate fit for your future home improvement project. In this blog, the experts at Bhandari Marble Group have listed some other benefits of choosing Italian Marble or Imported Marble over other stones.
WHAT IS IMPORTED MARBLE?
We will first get down to introducing the meaning of the term ‘Imported Marble’ as it is used in the marble and stone industry. India has deep pockets of natural stone and Indian stone, in fact, being transported all around the world due to its rich mineral compositions and several other advantages and assorted uses. However, Indian stones have a far-flung appeal. For buyers that are looking for something that looks opulent, shiny, and classy, then Italian Marble is what we would suggest. Any stone that is imported to India from other countries is called Imported Marble. This majorly includes Italian Marble as it is a known fact that Italy has some of the best Marble quarries in the world.
PROS OF USING ITALIAN MARBLE IN YOUR SPACES:
• Amplify the look of your interiors- Even though Italian Marble is used for both interior and exterior, our team endorse its extensive use for luxury interiors as Imported Marble performs best in areas with lower footfall. Moderate footfall areas such as interiors- bedroom, bathroom, living room, etc. are great places to be adorned with this type of stone.
• Cleanliness- Other stones, tiles, and even carpets can carry allergens, dust, and stains that do not show easily but such is not the case with Italian Marble. If you are someone who is prone to allergies or there are kids in the house, then it is best to go for Italian marble as its properties make it hypoallergenic and hygienic for your family’s good health.
• Easy Preservation- Once installed, Italian Marble, is going to last you decades without much investment, polishing, or maintenance costs. For cleaning, you can simply run a dust mop on the floor or use a mild detergent to clean stains, or marks, etc.
• Low Porosity- The low porosity of a stone makes it our personal favorite as this means that the stone will not easily absorb and liquids that may spill on its surface which will automatically result in lesser stains. This ensures that the color of the marble stays as it is for decades.
• Durability- Imported Marble is durable enough to take a good weight and is not brittle which means that there would not be any sort of chipping or breakage. Depending upon your choice of stone, Imported Marble can be prone to breakage too, but at the end of the day, it is a natural stone that would still have enough strength to take moderate weights and wear and tear.
• Higher Home Value- The use of marble can increase the price of your home, villa, or building. Marble is like a gem that would make your property more desirable and valuable. What’s better is that marble never goes out of style, especially white Italian Marble. Thus, no matter when you decide to put your property up for sale in the market, nobody would feel that the interiors are cheap or out-dated.
• Versatility- Imported marble can be used in Kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, and everywhere else throughout your home. In any case, its charm remains the same and we are sure, it would create a ravishing look wherever it is placed.
• So many options to choose from- At Bhandari Marble Group, we provide you with marble from all around the globe. Imported Marble is available in all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures to suit your requirements, choice, and taste. In case you are still looking for something that you couldn’t find, we take custom orders too. There are 5000+ varieties of stone to choose from at Bhandari Marble Group, Kishangarh.
BECOME A DEALER WITH US TODAY!
Imported Marble and Granite is in huge demand in India is also shipped abroad from India. It is a booming field that is quite lucrative from a business point of view. If you are looking to become a dealer, it is a good idea to do it under the guidance of an industry pioneer.
There are several attractive packages available for you to become a dealer with Bhandari Marble Group. Contact our team today to know more.
NATURAL STONE AT YOUR DOORSTEP:
On our website, you can purchase marble from the manufacturer quickly and easily. Before placing an order, please contact our specialists. They will assist you in selecting the finish and color of the stone based on the intended use and the style of the environment.
If you are looking to install natural stone in your new home, Contact us at BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP and we would make your task easy and hassle-free. We also offer doorstep delivery where it is ensured that the best quality products reach you.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP has been a reliable partner for all your MARBLE GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE requirements since the year 1631. Decades of experience in the marble industry have made us what we are and we remain grateful to you for contributing to our success.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP has exclusive relationships with some of the world’s most renowned Architects, Interior designers, Builders, Developers from all around the globe.
From homes or villas to hotels, we cater to all types of requirements.
For more information, follow our Facebook and Instagram.
ADD BY EXPERT AND EXPORT TEAM OF BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP KISHANGARH CONTACT 9829040013