Simple Ways Natural Stone Kitchen Worktops Can Increase the Value of your Homes and spaces
Natural stone adds an alluring element to your homes. Over the years, kitchen worktops are commonly associated with natural stones like granite or quartz. Besides being intrinsically beautiful and characteristically appealing, there are a number of factors to consider.
In both classic and modern homes, natural stone kitchen worktops are a popular choice. It not only adds to the beauty element of your homes but also increases its value. Therefore, if you are planning to sell your home or you are in the process of re-doing it to increase its features and value, installing natural stone kitchen worktops would be a wise idea.
Why Choose Natural Stone Worktops?
• Kitchen worktop is the most crucial factor in any home. It is the platform where you prepare your food and spend quality time over drinks and coffee with friends and family. It is obvious that you want a classy worktop.
• Natural stone adds an element of sophistication and class to the kitchen with its timeless looks and features.
• Granite is the most sought-after natural stone for kitchen worktops. Owing to its high durability, scratch-resistant, and heat-resistant properties, granite worktops are considered the classiest of all stones.
• Marble is the next best choice for granite worktops. As marble is beautiful, colourful, and appealing, it instantly attracts attention. You can find plenty of colour choices in marble kitchen worktops in Surrey.
How Kitchen Worktops make a Difference to your Homes?
In many ways, kitchen worktops are considered an asset to the property. There are many reasons to install an attractive, effective, and useful kitchen worktop. Of course, it adds value to your homes, and it promotes the sale value, as the feel-good factor is the key to buyer’s decision.
• Kitchen worktops add glamour and class to a home.
• Natural stone worktops are long-lasting, durable, heat and scratch resistant. Stones like graphite last for a lifetime. Therefore, new buyers’ would not have to consider modifying the worktop.
• In addition, a good quality worktop complimenting the kitchen also makes your home warm and welcoming, which immediately attracts everyone’s attention.
So, if you want to sell your home, consider upgrading your kitchen worktop, if you have not already. BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP is the best place to reach, in case you are looking for custom-made high quality stone and marble kitchen worktops anywhere in the world.
Beautify your spaces with a fine blend of class and luxury. The filtered selection available will reduce the risk of selecting a wrong product. Years of excellence in the field of delivering good quality marble and stone has made us one of the leading marble manufacturers.
With our clientele reaching to all parts of the world, we strive hard to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Catering to all your concerns- budget or quality or something selective like a unique product. Experience true beauty at…
EXCLUSIVE MARBLE AND NATURAL STONE AVAILABLE AT BHANDARI MARBLES.
First of all, I would like to tell that marble is a natural material that are extracted from quarries in different parts of the world; hence it can’t be manufactured, but can only be process in marble processing units or as commonly called “marble factories.” However, various marble products can be used to develop an array of products.
Below is the Step-by-Step description of how the marble transformed into a finished product to suit our client’s requirements:
1. Like other natural stones, large marble blocks are extracted directly from quarries. These blocks are then brought into processing units (usually located close to quarries to avoid excessive transportation cost and prevent damage) and this is why BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP is able to maintain lower costs for their products.
2. At marble factories, these large blocks are sliced into slabs of varying sizes using the BEST TECHNOLOGY, so that the finished product is flawless and the order can be customized depending on the requirement.
3. Large gangsaw slabs can be further cut into smaller slabs by a specialized cutter; hence the name given cutter slabs. This also can be a product as per the customer’s demand.
4. Depending on the requirement, either the gangsaw slabs or cutter slabs can be modified or given the shape of a specific product. Most common marble products are flooring tiles, kitchen countertops, vanity tops and work tops, steps, risers, bathtub surrounds and shower wall covering.
5. Prior to installation and generally on customer’s demand, the product surface is given a specific finish that adds to its natural beauty. Popular marble finishes are polished, honed, tumbled and brushed.
6. Depending on the requirement, edge profile is also defined for certain marble products like countertop prior to the installation. Common marble edge profiles are ogee, bullnose, dupont, and waterfall, stairthread, chiseled and bevel, among others.
7. An important point be noted is that throughout various stages of marble processing, quality inspections are done multiple times that include checking the desired size, thickness, finish, edge profile and quality of the marble used.
8. Finally, the marble products are safely and properly packed in strong wooden crates to avoid any damage (chipping, scratch or breakage) during the transportation process.
9. At Bhandari marbles, YOU DEMAND, WE DELIVER. Our team aims on providing everything that you are looking for.
Indian marble varieties are globally acclaimed for their amazing looks and high quality. In case you want a marble product to be installed somewhere at an overseas location, you can easily contact us for delivering quality products in your country on time.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP